Abaddon bears a striking resemblance to the Eleventh Doctor, if the Eleventh Doctor were blond and prone to dressing in variations on dark jeans with chains attached and dark t-shirts under leather jackets. He has a tendency to change his hair around, whether by dyeing it or (once) shaving it off. If he doesn't pay attention, he's liable to sound a great deal like the Eleventh Doctor as well; when he is paying attention, his accent is pronounced, affected Cockney.
Abaddon was, at one point, the very definition of a rebellious teenager. It was during that time that he gained his dress sense and position as a PPC agent. The Cockney accent was an earlier acquisition, however. Since aging out of his teens, Abaddon has mellowed slightly, but more or less kept the dress sense. Rebellion aside, Abaddon tends to be quite content.
Abaddon has spent a good chunk of his life in the PPC. He became an agent as a teenager, and stuck with it. His most long-term partner is the Vulcan T'Zar, in DOGA. One of his previous partners was named Ancel and was, apparently, a moody fellow.
- March - partnered with T'Zar. Moves to RC 7221.
- May - T'Zar is partnered with Dawn McKenna. Abaddon leaves the RC.
- early - Dawn is transferred to the DMS; Abaddon is re-partnered with T'Zar and moves back to RC 7221.
Partnered with T'ZarEdit
- "T'Zar's Reassignment" (April Fool's Day); and the real "T'Zar's Reassignment"
- Reality falls apart as Agents Abaddon and T’Zar take the Reader’s TARDIS for a joyride (to Gallifrey!). In the real interlude, Abaddon meets his new partner for the first time, and T’Zar is reintroduced. Second interlude set in March 2008.