Things of news and such that are happening or that happened in the last two months. Most recent news and events go at the top. Entries older than two months should be moved to the relevant year's page.
You can add as you like, within reason (if you still have any left). Things that should probably be added are newly released missions, newly released backstory, returns, newbies, birthdays, fandom-related news, and so forth. Please include a link and date.
For a handy backcalendar of past news and events, please see the year pages.
- In which the Reader discovers that she was completely mistaken about an old friend. Spoilers for Little Miss Mary; set during "Completely Mistaken".
- "Snippets of Gallifrey" showcases some moments from the Aviator's life.
- In which the Reader and the Librarian go for a walk after a Continuity Council meeting, and end up (metaphorically) reading in the library.
- Des and Dawn drink tea. Fluff ensues.
- Rina and Zeb take down Little Miss Mary... but at what cost?
- Alex Dives has to deal with the aftermath of Little Miss Mary.
- Rina and Zeb team up with Ari to take care of "An Overabundance of Snrfs".
- Des gets a surprise visitor. Gems, tea, and origin stories ensue in Well, I Was In The Neighbourhood.
- Nume crushes Rina's dreams and their partners try to make it better in "What's Latin for 'You Suck'?" (Ranger's Apprentice x The Lord of the Rings).
- Wherein three Time Lords, a geth, and a quarian go to repair a TARDIS. It seems to be going well, until angry words are exchanged. Then the whole thing spirals out of control.
- Valon and Kala get help from the resident tea maniac in tackling a Five Nights at Freddy's x Warframe crossover.
- Chris, Ami, Miguel, and Violet visit Victorian London to protect a young earl in "Mission Two: The Agents, Cleaning".
- Rina and the Reader have a chance encounter in the hallways, and find out that their teams have been paired up to tackle a bad Eragon/Lord of the Rings crossover. Dramedy ensues.
- Happy Geek Pride Day—and, if you live in the USA, also Memorial Day! Remember your veterans, especially if they fought in the Battle of Treacle Mine road or the attack on the Death Star, and always know where your towel is!