Things of news and such that are happening or that happened in the last two months. Most recent news and events go at the top. Entries older than two months should be moved to the relevant year's page.
You can add as you like, within reason (if you still have any left). Things that should probably be added are games and other group activities on the Board, newly released missions, newly released backstory, returns, newbies, birthdays, fandom-related news, and so forth. Please include a link and date.
For a handy backcalendar of past news and events, please see the year pages.
- Ix and Charlotte get to deal with a pair of Little Mermaid Sues, and they're about as happy as a Fish Out of Water.
- Saxo and James are called in to take care of the latest case of Sarah from Labyrinth trying to go to Hogwarts.
- The Aviator and Zeb somehow manage to score vacation time and head off to Azeroth.
- Chris, Ami, Miguel, and Violet stop a somewhat notorious, flagrant, and unnecessarily violent Stu from derailing a classic magical girl anime. (Animal injury TW)
- The Aviator and Zeb get a really stupid mission where the Sue hits every cliché in the book, and then some.
- The Aviator and Zeb have to take on a Treasure Planet Sue, and Montressor isn't the only world about to be turned upside-down.
- Heading into Twilight, The Aviator and Zeb have to deal with triplet Sues with Speshul powers, and Tyler's van gets its long-awaited moment of glory.
- The Aviator and Zeb call in Dawn for help when food poisoning and mass magical pregnancy become too much for them.
- In which the Aviator and Zeb take on a Peter Pan Sue and Zeb has way too much fun with his disguise.
- The Aviator visits some friends.
- In which some blocky green thing recounts his first assignment, starring a short but very disturbing squickfic. (WARNING: NSFW/NSFB.)
- The Aviator and Zeb head back into Doctor Who where they run into a most annoying Sue.
- Agents Backslash and Whitney face a Sue who gives the term "boner" a horrifying new meaning in "Dundertale." (WARNING: Original fic is NSFW.)
- The pendulum moves even further. In the year 2092 a certain warlock shares his tale with someone special.
- The year is 2034 and life in HQ is tough.
- The Aviator, the Librarian, and Desdendelle have their last probation mission together.
- The Librarian and the Aviator meet at Rudi's and discuss Gallifrey.
January 2016 Edit
- Where two newbies are sent to address a wrong start.
- Agent Lapis helps an old friend and his partner stick it to a speculative Avatar/Korra fic gone wrong in "Earth, Wind, and Ire."
- The Aviator is reunited with an old friend, only for her and Zeb to immediately be sent into World of Warcraft. Needless to say, they are Not Amused.