Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a non-exhaustive (but quite exhausting) list of departments. Any known non-fandom divisions, or divisions with their own heads, are listed in italics with their departments.
- All-Purpose Department - The Foxglove Official
- Bad Role-play Department - The Daffodil
- Bad Quizzes Division - The Really Big Monkey Puzzle Tree
- Department of Angst - The Aloe Vera
- Department of Bad Parody - Admiral Pansy
- Department of Bad Slash - The Queen Anne's Lace
- Department of Character Protective Services - The Asphodel
- Department of Floaters - The Floating Hyacinth
- Department of Geographical Aberrations - The Bonsai Mallorn
- Department of Implausible Crossovers - The Lichen
- Department of Improbable AUs - The Antigravity Apple
- Department of Improbabilities - The Reannual
- Department of Mary Sues - The Sunflower Official
- Department of Misplaced Flora and Fauna - The Waterlily Commander
- Department of Out of Character Hobbits - The Authoritative Elanor
- Department of Plagiarism - The Venus Fly Trap
- Department of Redundancy Department - The Coriander
- Department of Technical Errors - The Uncommon Comma
- Department of Temporal Offenses - The Toffee Tree
- Historical Inaccuracies Division - The Strawflower
- Timeline Distortions Division
- Department of WhatThe - The Snowthorn
- Despatch - The Hydrangea
- Disturbing Acts of Violence Department - The Big Thorn
- Repetitive Department of Repetition - The Cilantro
- Department of Dead Author Electricity Generation - The Slaver Sunflower
- Department of Fictional Psychology - The Kudzu Vine
- Department of Finance - The Clover
- Department of Intelligence - The Sub Rosa
- Department of Mary Sue Experiments and Research - The Thistle
- Department of Operations - The Nightshade
- Department of Personnel - The Marquis de Sod
- Department of Sufficiently Advanced Technology - Hornbeam the Ironwood
- Legal Department - The Fern
- Physics Division
- Trans-Normal Accountancy Division
- Canon Laws Division
- Arbitrary Censorship Division
- Cosmic Irony Division
- Medical Department - Doctor Fitzgerald
- Postal Department - Otik Horak
- Admin Department - The Marquis de Sod — Functions split off to form the various Infrastructure Departments; eventually renamed the Department of Personnel.
- Audio/Visual Department - The Rose of Sharon — Reassigned as a division of DoSAT.
- Department for Elf Protection - Audrey the Ninth — Merged with the Department of Character Protective Services.
- Department of Action - Captain Dandy, later the Poppy — Broken apart into the DIC, DMS, and DBS.
- Department of Author Correction — This department, known to be briefly active in 2004, punished authors for causing major disasters with their writing. It was shut down for violating the spirit of the PPC and being icky.
- Department of Author Correspondence - The Saffron Crocus — Closed down with the retirement of the final agent.
- Department of Clichéd Humor - The (not-yet-sadistic) Bladderwrack — Shut down in 1998, because within half a year every one of its agents was driven irretrievably insane.
- Department of Culture - Madame Orchid — Merged with the DMS, Phantom of the Opera Division.
- Department of Exploration - Captain Dandy — Restructured as the Department of Action.
- Department of Godplayers — Merged with the DMS.
- Department of Health and Safety — Short-lived, apparently responsible for the blue doorway visual of PPC portals. Shut down after 'that unfortunate incident with the bees'.
- Department of Infrastructure - Hornbeam — Broken up into numerous Infrastructure departments.
- Department of Internal Operations - The Elm — Shut down for being too dangerous after an agent of theirs went on a rampage.
- Department of Internal Security - The Bracket Fungus — Shut down for trying to destroy the PPC.
- Department of Multiple Offenses - The Cattail — Shut down for lack of purpose. A division of the same name was opened in the DMS.
- Department of Psychological Services — Merged with FicPsych.
- Department of Public Relations — Active circa 2004, this department was responsible for keeping the PPC a secret and mitigating damages in the Real World, and its only known agents were Lavarna and Luvenia. It was most likely absorbed by the DIO at some point.
- Department of Rampant Sexism - Shrinking Violet — Shut down in 2003 due to the need for agents in the DMS and DBS in the wake of the LotR and HP badfic explosions.
- Department of Stereotype — Shut down due to lack of purpose.
- Department of Wilful Ignorance — Shut down in 2009 due to unreliable technology and consistent mission failures, culminating in Hogwarts nearly being annihilated by a magical nuclear bomb.
- Real People Fic Department — Presumed merged with the DCPS. Its only known agent was Dee.
- Special Sue Unit — Merged with the Special Operations Division, Department of Floaters.
- Wrecked Music Department - Inverted Cactus — Shut down in 2003 due to the need for agents on LotR and HP duty.