|Age:||22 (born 1993 HST).|
|Home Continuum:||An AU of World One.|
|Department:||Department of Floaters.|
|Response Center:||0.4342944819 (log e).|
|Partner:||Anebrin (formerly); The Librarian.|
|Fandom(s):||Various animé, LotR, Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Culture, etc.|
|Lust-object(s):||Formerly, Teana Lanster (unregistered); currently, Agent Dawn McKenna.|
|Favorite(s):||Tea. Lots and lots of tea.|
|Weapon(s):||A Border Axe from Torchlight 2, various E.Ψ.Ǝ: Divine Cybermancy rifles and handguns.|
Desdendelle is about 1.7 metres tall, has brown eyes and light-brown hair and a fair complexion. He sports a short moustache and a goatee. Usually he prefers wearing simple clothes such as cargo pants and Polo t-shirts. He usually wears a shabby brown longcoat that had seen better days — burn marks and soil spots cover a significant portion of it.
The first thing anybody will notice about Des is his coat, of which he rather fond. The second is the over-abundance of tea surrounding him. He's not the most approachable person, tending to be a bit tense in the company of strangers. Together with a somewhat shy disposition and a tendency to be insensitive (paying attention is not easy for him), he might, at first, drive people away.
However, he actually becomes rather friendly if people bother to talk with him. He'd offer tea to anybody who'd care for a cup (and for some who wouldn't) and talk like nobody's business. His quirks become readily apparent, too; he has no problem with cursing in Hebrew, switching linguistic registers in the middle of a sentence, being Captain Obvious, dropping quotes left, right and centre or just being generally weird.
Those who withstand the onslaught (and the ever-present sarcasm) — or, like Rina Dives, come to him seeking aid — find a loyal, staunch friend who does, somehow, always keep his calm even at the face of trying circumstances.
Always? Well, almost. His second recorded mission shook him badly; the sight of a character replacement torturing a mother in front of her child and of another replacement mass-murdering civilians drove him to the brink. He was hospitalised in FicPsych after that mission; while they did get him back on his legs, he keeps having nightmares about that mission. There is no doubt that the damage is lasting and lurking below the surface.
As of July 2015, HST, he is madly in love with Agent Dawn McKenna. There is no doubt that he is an awkward boyfriend indeed.
Partnered with AnebrinEdit
- Prologue: "Introducing the Agents" (circa August 2012 HST)
- In which Des meets his new partner.
- Mission 1: "Lucid Nonsense" (Doctor Who x Artemis Fowl, circa October 2012 HST)
- In which Des and Anebrin tackle a fic with extremely bad grammar, a horde of minis, and two character replacements.
- Original fic: "Artemis Fowl and the Time Lord!" by Heiki Koboi.
- Mission 2: "All Through With This Niceness and Negotiation Stuff" (Rated M) (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha x Halo, between 1st and 11th December 2012 HST), with Agents Ari, Tera, Theia (DF), Jake and Jiashu (DMS)
- Mission 3: "End in Tears" (Forgotten Realms, February 2013 HST)
- In which Des and Anebrin tackle a Forgotten Realms badfic and Des loses a partner.
- Original fic: "The Knight of Death: The Bane From Within" by Kappa Taicho.
Partnered with the LibrarianEdit
- Mission 4: "Of Course I still Love You" (Forgotten Realms, a few days after "End in Tears")
- In which Des and his new partner tackle an unusual Sue.
- Original fic: unavailable at the moment.
- Interlude 1: "Frank Exchange of Views" (March 2013 HST)
- In which Des shares a table at Rudi's with a trio of DIA officers.
- Interlude 2: "Fate Amenable to Change" (May 2015 HST)
- In which Des and the Librarian get a special guest.
- Mission 5: "Misophist" (Doctor Who x Harry Potter, about a week after "Fate Amenable to Change")
- Appears in Mission 5.5: "Screw Loose" (PPC badfic)
- In which the Librarian is temporarily partnered with Rina to take down shipped versions of themselves.
- Original fic not available online.
- Mission 6: "So Much for Subtlety" (Harry Potter)
- Mission 7: "Little Rascal" (Harry Potter x Thunderbirds)
- Mission 8: "Just Testing" (Five Nights at Freddy's x Warframe)
- Mission 9: "Arbitrary" (Star Wars x Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- The fic is arbitrary, the rest is not.
- Original fic: Star Wars: The Avatar Version by Brandon Burns.
- Mission 10: "Wisdom Like Silence" (The Inheritance Cycle x Ratchet & Clank)
- Interlude 4: "Well, I Was in the Neighbourhood"
- Des and the Librarian get another guest. Gems, tea, and origin stories ensue.
- Interlude 5: "Helpless in the Face of Your Beauty"
- Des and Dawn drink tea. Fluff ensues.