Food on MissionsEdit
Some continua, however, provide very good food for agents who can find the time to snag a meal there. Notable examples are the food in Mossflower (especially Redwall Abbey), any feast at Hogwarts, and the banquet served at Rivendell. It is, however, a bad idea to take food that will be missed.
Examples of Food and Food-Like SubstancesEdit
- Generic Food, which is what happens when food in a fic is not described. Serving it in Redwall Abbey or at Hogwarts is a charge.
- Tantaflaf, created by a Hogwarts Fanfiction Academy student attempting to name a new spell.
- Stu of the Day and Sue Soufflé, both served in the cafeteria.
- Twinkies, which are nothing like lembas (take it from agents who know).
- Lembass, which is also nothing like lembas (and tends to smell like fish and/or bite those who attempt to eat it).
- According to Molly Rath, people.