Gossip pertaining to the existence of an HQ pool has been around for some time, mostly thanks to the ever-colorful Multiverse Monitor. Many sources, official and unofficial, have denied its existence, but it exists, at least some of the time. It's just extremely unlikely that you'll ever see it.
HQ Pool SightingsEdit
- A pool was installed in the Admin Annexe when the Organisation was founded. It is unclear if this is the same pool.
- The mirror multiverse doubles of Agents Tawaki, Tadkeeta, Kedri'Neref, and Tangara found it two thousand twenty-four flights of stairs below the Disturbing Acts of Violence Department (which is itself one thousand twelve flights down from the rest of HQ). They set up a barricade there and fought the Department of External Security.
- This pool is also accessed by a platform elevator down the corridor from Medical.[source, please!]
- The pool has also been accessed via an underwater tunnel from the Fountain of Bleepka, which, if you think about it, makes no sense.
- The pool was apparently also the location to which a Weeping Angel sent the entire Department of Dead Author Electricity Generation during the Blackout, but that entire story is riddled with plotholes of their own.