Ix is thin and lanky, with somewhat large hands and feet. She is of slightly above-average height (5'8") but thanks to not being able to eat as much as she would like is underweight. She keeps her hair short because it is easier to take care of after a transformation. The left side of her face and most of her body are covered with heavy, disfiguring scarring, a reminder of the night she was bitten and her subsequent monthly transformations. Ix's arms, back, and chest are also covered with tattoos in an attempt to hide the full extent of the scarring. She has a large bite mark on her left leg that causes her to walk with a slight limp, and she sometimes uses a knee brace or a cane to get around more easily.
She favors ratty jeans, fandom t-shirts, and a denim jacket, and is never without her yew and dragon heartstring wand. When in his male disguise, he looks nearly identical to her female self, only a little taller, with a flatter chest and a deeper voice.
Despite her origins in a (then-unpublished) Potterverse angstfic, Ix is almost unusually cheerful for someone with her backstory. Really, she's just glad to have a secure job, and, even better, to have finally found a place that accepts her for what she is. She's still very shy around people she doesn't know and tends to clam up around them, especially in large crowds.
She has also been revealed to be genderfluid; though she usually identifies as female, there are times where he is also male, and sometimes, both or neither.
Her sense of humor is of the dry, snarky kind, and she loves to tease her partner. Even when a newbie, she knew how to keep her cool under pressure, largely thanks to her previous Auror training.
When her partner transferred to ESAS, Ix insisted on going with her, partly because she was scared of being repartnered, and partly because she didn't want Charlotte to have to face overpowered Sues alone. Considering Ix isn't very powerful by most ESAS standards, this probably wasn't the best idea.
- Arrives in HQ.
- Is partnered with Charlotte.
- Turns 19.
- Starts dating Charlotte.
- Transfers to ESAS.
- Turns 20.
- Celebrates her tenth Christmas with her wife.
Partnered with CharlotteEdit
- "Tooth and Claw" (interlude)
- "Deep End" (Harry Potter)
- "Cracked Ice" (Frozen)
- "Two-For-One Special" (Harry Potter x Twilight)
- "Starstruck Love" (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- "Fish Out of Water" (The Little Mermaid)
- "Neverfree From Working" (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) (cameo)
- "LMNS" (RWBY)
- "Hair of Slytherin" (Harry Potter)
- "A Matter of Perspective" (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- "Glitter by Any Other Name" (Peter and the Starcatchers)
- "Who Wants to Live Forever?" (interlude), with Jacques Bonnefoy (ESAS)
- "Lions and Tigers and Catgirls, Oh My" (Animorphs)
- "Explosive Tempers" (Twilight)
- Mentioned in "Human Again" (mini-interlude), with VJ (DMS)
- "Open Eyes" (interlude)
- "Unwildest Dreams" (Harry Potter)
- "Mirror Image" (Harry Potter)
- "Love's Labour Lust" (Harry Potter), with Michael and Apecian (DF)
- "Opening Up" (interlude), with Olivine (DoSAT)
- "Rogue Sue" (Twilight)
- "Morph" (interlude)
- "Christmas Future" (2026)