Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Agent Profile Edit
JF is nearly identical to July, being the other girl's avatar version of herself, but has bangs and keeps her hair back in a ponytail.
Occasionally she is on fire, which might seem like a bad thing, but she is perfectly alright.
As an avatar, JF has some abilities above and beyond average humans, the most obvious being the fact that she can burst into flames, which can usually be taken care of with a fire extinguisher. Anything else she can do, however, she seems to be mostly oblivious to, which is probably a good thing.
JF is less neurotic than July, and is much like July had acted before she snapped, being fairly cheerful and manic. However, this is paired with the fact that JF seems to acclimatize far quicker to traumatic events and seems mostly unconcerned about more complex emotions.
Agent History Edit
JF was recruited in a trans-dimensional snatchfic that had been written by July four years ago, after July attempted to kill the young avatar of herself.
Agent Timeline Edit
- May 2008
- Recruited by Library and causes July to go insane and run for it.
- November 2008
- Cameo in "When Good Walks Go Bad" (Joyce Odelia Reesin, Singsong Jacobs, Brenden Sanderson, and Anjilly Ka)
- Mission: "Swim" (Harry Potter), Agents July and Library (DF)
- In which JF is recruited, much to July's displeasure.
- Interlude: "Gone"
- Immediate events of after July leaves, on Library's side of things.
- Interlude: "Left"
- July's leaving and return, on her side of things.