Joe joined the PPC in response to a job ad that touted seeing new places, meeting new people, exploring new worlds, pretty girls, and a license to kill. He found all of these and more, though the pretty girls mostly came in the form of Mary Sues. The rest were his reformed Sue partner and her two sisters, all of whom are superlatively gorgeous daughters of Eru who were recruited instead of killed only because they are immortal and refused to die.
Despite being muscular and relatively good-looking, with dark, spiky hair, Joe's attempts at hitting on them were firmly rebuffed. Apparently introducing yourself as "God's gift to women" just doesn't impress anyone these days.
Mission Reports Edit
Partnered with Meneltari Edit
- "Baneful Melody" (alternative link) (The Lord of the Rings)
- Horror at Middle-earth's newest creature: a nymph with WINGS.
- "I'll Be the One" (The Lord of the Rings)
- Mel and Joe argue like a married couple as they hunt down a unicorn. Yes, it's bad. For you, Bodldops!
- "The Earthborn: Guardian of time" (alternative link) (The Lord of the Rings)
- Bush- and Westlife-mocking whilst chasing the worst Sue ever; misplaced flora and fauna combined.
- "Chosen of a Goddess" (alternative link) (The Lord of the Rings x Forgotten Realms), Joe with Agents Endomiel (DMFF), Ella Darcy (DAC), and Verra (DI), and Recruit Ril-gania
- Two Sues in a crossover: chaos enSUES. Joe is stuck with two other agents and two goddesses. More chaos.
- "One of the crowd" (alternative link) (The Lord of the Rings), Joe with Agents Endomiel (DMFF) and Ginger (DF) and Trainee Lee
- A sylph-Sue with bad grammar, and a recruit doing Assassin's Exam.