Megan worked for the Department for Elf Protection before it was merged with the Department of Character Protective Services. She was written by Purplefluffychainsaw, but may have been created by someone else.
She adopted the mini-Balrog Thranduillion.
Medium height (5'5"), medium build, and hair colour of the month. Usually something dark—her hair is naturally brown. She knows how to wear makeup, and so keeps her face in order, and she also knows how to get Elanor to adjust her uniform so it'll fit in the best way possible. In general, she's your usual average, slightly rock-ish girl, who hasn't changed much from when she was 16. She wears glasses, and her eyes are blue-grey.
She is slightly calmer and more sensible than her partner. Her berserk button happens to be exactly what Mary Sues do best: idiots molesting Legolas. Aside from that, though, she really is a lot more composed than Elanor, although she has a tendency to try and molest Legolas herself. She's a much better aim with the bow, and patience isn't just another word in the dictionary for her. Over the years she's lost some of her naïvety (or at least, looks less naïve), and adopted slightly more of a rock-chick attitude, but underneath that, she's actually somewhat of a sap, weak to any kinds of puppy-dog eyes. Except for those of Sues, and Elanor's. Because that would be too easy.
History at the PPCEdit
Megan was encouraged to join by Elanor, although when a hard day's work involved saving Legolas from other girls she was never going to be a hard sell.
Partnered with Elanor GilmorEdit
- "A Sue That Was Killed" (alternative link) (The Lord of the Rings)
- Elanor and Megan face up to their first Sue — a classic Tenth Walker Legomancer, who doesn't understand that there's a good reason for not having a palace in southern Mirkwood.
- "Buffy-Like Intentions and Pyromaniacs. Sorry, Pyromaniac." (alternative link) (The Lord of the Rings)
- A vampire is plaguing Rivendell — particularly Lord Elrond — and it's up to Megan to keep her partner from killing her before they can collect their charges.
- "Bound By Hatred" (alternate link) (The Lord of the Rings)
- King Rapist!Boromir and Gay!Aragorn the Steward of Gondor try to have their way with Young!Innocent!Legolas. Luckily, the girls are on hand to help canon regain the upper hand.
- "In Which Megan Is Reminded of Her Quest For Fireproofing" (interlude)
- The post arrives, and after being woken by a curiously boisterous Elanor, Megan (and the minis) wish that it hadn't.