Nathonea Dewstan is a nurse in the Department of Fictional Psychology. She was originally written by Boarder Nathonea, but has since passed more or less into NPCdom, free for use by anyone as long as they have Permission. It is polite to ask about it on the Board first, though.
Presumably before starting at the PPC, Nathonea attended HFA's first year. She was assimilated by the Borg during the Assimilation Crisis, and still has the characteristic eyepiece and a mechanical arm, as well as above-average vision and hearing. She is the shrink the Borg agents usually see, and is reputed to be the most sympathetic of the staff. On the other hand, she has also been known to shout battle cries in Khuzdul and shoot things with a phaser, and in the Battle of the Canon at HFA she took a large sword off an Evil Avatar.
- "The Hogwarts Fanfiction Academy," chapters 20, 22, 29, and 44
- "At the Sign of the Multiple Exclamation Points," with Agent Nenya Gabriel (DMS - DMO), Nurse Constance Sims, and Dr. Freedenberg
- "Operation: Neuralyze!", with Agent Tawaki and a host of volunteers, 2006
- "Gestalt Therapy," with the rest of the department and new recruit Derik, 2008
- "Orcs, Sue Blood, and Coffee," with not-yet-Agents Jane Doe and Jason Harris, 2010
- AHAIRQL Season Two, 2012: