Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term has relatively little bearing on actual training or skill, at least not in Real World terms, since the title of doctor appears to be reserved for Directors Fitzgerald and Freedenberg, respectively. Therefore, some nurses may have skills equivalent to those of someone with a Ph.D./M.D., and others may not. Nurse Marian McKay in Medical, for instance, is a qualified surgeon.
It is not a good idea to mess with any of the nurses. They know how to use weapons, too, and the fact that they can always make your stay in either department very unpleasant is an incentive to keep a peace with them.
Known Nurses Edit
These people work or have worked as nurses in either FicPsych or Medical—occasionally, both.
In FicPsych Edit
- Main article: FicPsych Personnel
- Castor Parwill
- Frédéric De Grasse
- Jennifer Robinson
- Leon Barker
- Loquacious Immac
- Nathonea Dewstan
- Suzine Sachs
In Medical Edit
- Asclepius - no, not that one. This one came from a badfic dream sequence.
- Bashir Hologram
- Darion Shadowflame - Medical's version of an EMT.
- Dassie Hyrax
- Heather Shane
- Kevin Thorpe
- Lillian - specializes in biologies that are unusual, even by the PPC's standards.
- Marian McKay
- Nicole De Grasse
- Sandra - a Potterverse witch who uses her magic to heal people.
- Valerie Christaki - works in the Veterinary Ward
- Constance Sims (retired)
- Emily Newton (deceased)
- The Evermind (deceased)
- The Nightshade (transferred)
- The Orchid (deceased)