It's not much, but it's Antigone68104's fiction recommendations.
- The Stars Will Aid Their Escape, by Drhoz. Rated Everyone
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic x Cthulhu Mythos
- Author's Summary: The Great and Powerful Trixie meets a certain Messenger, who wants to help her become even Greater. All she needs is a book that Twilight Sparkle has never read - for good reason.
- I started reading Drhoz' LJ a few years back for his game synopses (he runs Call of Cthulhu and some of the games in the Warhammer 40K universe). When this started showing up, I got hooked.
- No graphic violence, but if it were me I wouldn't let little kids read this one. The stallion Herald (a.k.a Nyarlathotep) has (gotten Trixie to) run a horde of Dark Young through Ponyville and Canterlot, brain-fried Twilight Sparkle and put the Cutie Mark Crusaders into a coma by ripping their souls out. And then there's the last line of the final chapter, when we learn Nyarlathotep's back-up plan ....
- The Little Medic That Could, by willwrite4fics. Rated T
- Author's Summary: What challenges would Lifeline face as a new recruit in an elite fighting unit? What would the other soldiers think of him? Another look at the Joe's pacifist medic, Lifeline. Lots of BH, with many of the other Joes, and a few OCs to flesh the story out.
- I enjoy this one for the characterizations.
- Warning: Chapter Six has a good chance of triggering someone who's gone through physical abuse. It's not graphic (none of the violence in this fic is), but it's very clear.
- A Brief Account Of Life With Zombies, by Silver Pard. Rated T.
- Author's Summary: Sherlock thinks it's all a bit of a nuisance, John is having the time of his life, and Mycroft is Not Impressed. With anything, but mostly his minions' inability to provide a good cup of tea.
- Zombie outbreak (World War Z-type zombies) in the Sherlock universe, narrated through blog entries, text messaging, and personal memos. And quite funny.
- I don't expect anyone to need a trigger warning on this. There are references to violence, but nothing graphic.