This, I suppose, is Crimson Flight's list of recommended fics. In his opinion, they're rather good, but others may have a different opinion on them.
It's also a rather short list.
Of Love and Bunnies by CrazyGirl47. Rating: T
- Incomplete/Work-In-Progress - 119 Chapters as of 1/05/2012
- Warnings: Somewhat of a crack-fic; may cause uncontrollable laughter.
- Author's Summary: Set just after Dino Thunder. When Angel Grove announces another Power Rangers Day, Tommy takes the Dino Rangers to Angel Grove for a reunion with the original team… including Kimberly. TommyKim, JasonTrini, KiraTrent. No Kat bashing. Heavy humor.
- Reason I Like It: Despite rarely reading romances, Of Love and Bunnies caught my attention with its well-written comedy, which is ever-present throughout the entire story. This long-running piece of fiction, which is a romantic comedy focusing on the relationship between Tommy and Kim, as well as the interactions between all the cast members of the Power Rangers series, easily keeps one entertained and glued to their screen as they read through it. It may border on being a crack-fic at times, with some rather ridiculous happenings, but it is very enjoyable, and most of the events that occur are believable according to the laws of the Power Rangers universe. The characters are not very OOC either, which is a good thing.
Chaos Theory by Moczo. Rating: T.
- Incomplete/Work-In-Progress - 14 Chapters as of 1/05/2012
- Warnings: AU
- Author's Summary: Sometimes, the tiniest of changes can have the greatest impact on the world. One chance encounter goes in a new direction, and the course of the Holy Grail War is irrevocably changed...
- Reason I Like It: Chaos Theory is a well-written AU fic, which is considered by some to be a Fanon interpretation of the non-existent Ilya Route of the Fate/stay night visual novel. At first it doesn't seem to have changed much from the beginnings of the canon routes (Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel), but it begins to spiral in a different, and rather original, direction. All the characters are rather in-character as well, despite all the different interactions between them all.