Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Want to see what other folks recommend? Head on back to the PPC Rec Center!
- Kingdom Hearts
- Warnings: Bad language, bad slash, bad het, and badfics in general
- Summary: A LiveJournal sporking community centered around Kingdom Hearts MSTs.
- Reason I Like It: These MSTs are a little different than most in that they have the canonical characters doing the sporking themselves rather than having authorial stand-in OCs or the like. The characterizations are quite good (most of the time) and the MSTs themselves are very funny (again, most of the time.) The works of Cygna_Hime stand out to me as being particularly good.
Maslow by Ninnik Nishukan - Rated T
- Warnings: Bad language, mature situations
- Summary: What do you NEED? Different aspects of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs applied to Drakken and Shego's daily lives in no particular order. Add a spoonful of uncomfortable silences, and we're good to go. Drakken/Shego.
- Reason I Like It: I liked Kim Possible while it was airing, but I always felt that the writers dropped the ball with the last second crowbaring-in of the relationship upgrade between Doctor Drakken and Shego. This story fills in the gaps quite well, showing the gradual evolution of their relationship over the course of a season or two.
Those Lacking Spines by Organization VI - Rated T
- Warnings: Suggestive imagery, bad language
- Summary: Immune to a suspicious parasite by merit of their manly looks, Xaldin, Vexen and Lexaeus set out on a journey to save the rest of Organization XIII from the biggest nightmare of all: stupid fanfiction.
- Reason I Like It: This is one of the best deconstructions of fanfiction I've ever read. Sure, it gets a bit ranty at times, but it's smart, meta as all get out, and has a wicked sense of humor. This is parody written out of a love of fanfiction, not out of hate, and it shows.
My Little Pony: Friendship is MagicEdit
The Melting Pot by Katalus Talrius - Rated T
- Warnings: Femslash
- Summary: Ponyville would be so boring without your favorite six ponies (and Spike) there to spice things up, right? WRONG. It's like taking the blueberries out of a muffin; you've still got a delicious muffin, now it's just a different flavor.
- Reason I Like It: Some pleasant and well-written shipping stories focusing almost entirely on side and background characters. It feels a bit rushed in places, but overall quite well done.
Ponies Discover /co/ by Slywit - Rated M
- Warnings: Suggestive imagery, bad language, NSFW
- Summary: The six mane ponies discover /co/ and end up being traumatized by what they see. To make matters worse, they are sent on a diplomatic trip/campout, all while they try to understand how the fandom perceives them.
- Reason I Like It: The ponies are very in character, the writing is clever, and the fic is structured just like a MLP:FIM episode - complete with Twilight's final letter to Princess Celestia