Saline is an agent from an original canon written by Ellipsis Flood.
Agent Profile Edit
Saline comes from an abandoned, horribly OOC, and epically long story her author once deemed good. Years later, it was reexamined and promptly exiled from canon.
Saline, still being her observant self, noticed the world warping around her Sued ex-best friend, which led her to a plothole that dropped her right into HQ, where she was picked up by Agent Nathan.
Saline grew up in what could be called the capital of card-carrying villainy. Her mother sells mechanical parts to mad scientists and her father trains henchmen for supervillains.
While she left the city after her education was finished, she didn't do this because she disagreed with the resident morals, but purely because the whole "taking over the world" business seemed silly to her. Saline's alignment is best be described as not!evil.
Saline has always been rather independent of other people. She had her group of friends, but most people merely tolerated her and vice versa, which doesn't really bother her.
Her "badfic" origin also left traces, making her much more focused on sexual activities than she would be. Her interest in dead guys, however, is canon.
Saline's abilities branch into two directions: magic and technology.
On the magical side, she's a qualified summoner, while on the technical side, she can put together a simple death ray in a relatively short time.
Claimed Loot/Minis Edit
- A ten-year-old Harry Potter-sized snake.
Mission Reports Edit
Home: ...Flooding Ellipses... alternative link Note: These link to dysfunctional images of the spin-off’s home page, so here are some of the links that should work there: Disclaimer Response Center 1137
Partnered with Nathan and Ellipsia Edit
- "Red Hair Takes Warning"
- Wherein Nathan finds Saline and things get weird.
- "Harry Potter and the Twin Stus" (Harry Potter)
- Nathan and Ellipsia, accompanied by Saline, take on Stu twins in Harry Potter.
Partnered with Priyala Edit
- "To DoSAT and Beyond"
- Saline meets Priyala on her way to DoSAT. Hilarity?
- "Don't Question the Fog"
- Saline tells a story from her home continuum during the Halloween Co-Write.
- "Not THAT Kind of Magic" (Harry Potter x Magic: The Gathering), with Agents Natasha and Sylvia (DF)
- Things go weird when Saline and Priyala team up with Natasha and Sylvia to detach Hogwarts from the multiverse.
- "Why Yes, There Is a Card Shop in HQ!"
- Saline and Priyala go on an errand, which leads them to a slightly different RC.
- "Villainy" (Kim Possible)
- Saline and Priyala take on a Sue who'd rather be a villain.
- "Quack!" (The Avengers)
- A new room, a new Sue, and a standoff.
- "In Which a Door Is Mentioned"
- An old friend of Saline pays a visit. Somehow.