Silver Gate is a phrase that followed PPC TARDIS #2274, Bad Wolf-like, between the Key to Canon adventure and Tawaki's becoming a Time Lord. It was scattered across the multiverse by Tawaki Penguin as part of his Bad Wolf-inspired execution of Tersan Anthrias and merging with the Time Vortex. The reasons for all this are unknown.
Known Appearances Edit
- Written on the Beavers' door, "A Wunderkind"
- The name of a play advertised in the Blue Pony, "Seven Eighths"
- Superimposed over the Tour Prend Pion storefront, "The First Meeting"
- The name of the animation studio that redid the lost episodes (in Potterverse) of "The Daleks' Master Plan," "Hidden Truths, Hidden Lies"
- On a Mary Sue's calendar, "Running for Love"
- A slip of the tongue on the part of Eclectica, "Princess of Narnia"
- Spray-painted onto PPC TARDIS #2274, "Thesuperfunnymynoseisrunnyextracrazystory"
- On a scrap of paper torn from Is Man a Myth when Tumnus was arrested, "Skopos, Watcher of Narnia"
- The name of a restaurant, "A DIOM Fanfic"
- Tawaki and friends eventually retired to the Cancelli-d'Argenti 464 star system. Cancelli d'Argenti translates to "Gate of Silver." Link