Dann joined up in February 2004. He was recruited by mail, having originally been part of the civilian reporting force. To his misfortune, he encountered several Neo Abduction Schemers Treaty of Youth (or NASTY fangirls) on his first day.
He is particularly fond of Star Trek technology, but failed to impress the Hornbeam with his knowledge during his interview and only got hired because the department was understaffed. However, he later had a hand—possibly all the hands—in creating the crash dummies used in missions to first- and second-person fics.
After the death of Makes-Things in the 2008 Macrovirus Epidemic, Dann was chosen to replace him in the role of the DoSAT's Head Technician. Exactly how he distinguished himself enough to warrant taking over the department's second-highest spot is unclear, but if it impressed the Flowers it had to be good. As of Makes-Things' return to the PPC in 2011, it can be assumed that Dann has returned to his previous position.
- "Techno-Dann's Backstory"
- "All About You" (alternative link) (Pirates of the Caribbean), Agents Mara and Isaiah (DTE)
- "The Last Hurrah"
- 2008 Mary Sue Invasion (RP)
- "The Makes-Things Fund for Abused Technology"
- "DIA: Introductions"
- "One Tech's Nightmare," with Agents Derik and Earwig (DMS) and then-recruit Gall Knutson